IBM Ultrabase X6
|THIS IS A BRAND NEW IBM 40Y8116 ORIGINAL SEALED AND BOXED GENUINE PRODUCT.
Expand the function of your ThinkPad X60 and ThinkPad X60s , ThinkPad X60 Tablet notebook by snapping it into the ThinkPad X6 UltraBase. This simple, quick-attach solution adds a wide array of expansion capabilities but is small enough to carry anywhere.
IBM Model name: 40y8116, 40y8120, 41w6721.
- Streamlined design for easy portability - Ideal for use in the office, at home, or on the road
- System power-on button and easy ejection lever
- Integrated key lock and optional cable lock slot
- Power pass-through to fuel your system and recharge the battery
- Uses the ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter, ships with X60 Series systems and is available separately as an option
- The ThinkPad X6 UltraBase also supports the ThinkPad
Advanced Ultrabay Battery for up to 11 hours of mobile computing (when used in combination with the high-capacity system battery on select models).
- Ultrabay Slim for device expansion - Supports Ultrabay Slim CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo
- Multi-Burner drives; can also house a second ThinkPad hard drive (requires HDD installation kit)
- Audio/video capability - Integrated stereo speakers, microphone in, headphone out, VGA monitor
- Communication ports - Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) and modem (RJ-11)
- Standard device ports - 4 USB 2.0, serial, and parallel.
- 1 x microphone - input - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x headphones - output - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x modem - phone line - RJ-11
- 4 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x serial - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x parallel - IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)